Simplicity + Prudence = Powerful Solutions That Make Sense™
At Prudence Financial, the goal is to help simplify our clients’ lives. We do this by designing customized solutions for our clients’ unique situations. Simplicity is our motto. We help enable our clients to reach their dreams with financial confidence as effortlessly as possible by implementing plans that work for them.
~ “Prosperity begins with prudent planning techniques designed to protect, preserve, and grow your wealth in a manner that is tailored to you.” ~ Theresa M. Rosen, CFP®, CLTC®
We help our clients by doing Comprehensive Financial Planning for them. We work with professionals and businesses in the following areas:
- Employees in K-12 or state universities: We help with 403(b) plans and pension/retirement planning.
- Municipal employees: State, local, federal.
- Highly compensated executives: We help solve complex tax and retirement planning issues.
- Small-business owners: We help with employer and employee retirement planning, insurance/tax issues, and the purchase and sale of a business.
- People in transition: Selling/buying a home, divorce, marriage, job loss/change.
We work closely with accountants and estate planning attorneys to help our clients in many areas.
We take pride in truly listening to our clients. This has enabled Prudence Financial, Inc., to serve multiple generations of families for more than 30 years.
Do you know how much money you will need in order to retire at the income level you desire? Let us help you find your number! Find out more about Prudence Financial
What's My Number?
Do you have any idea what dollar amount you will need to retire on? Schedule a 15-minute consultation—no cost, no obligation—to discuss how much you need to have saved by the time you get ready to retire!
Prudence Financial, Inc., in the News